You are here because you want more money. I get it. There’s nothing wrong with that. On the contrary. Becoming rich — or financially free as I prefer to say — is one of my personal goals as well.
So, I’ll do my best in order to inspire the same ideas, hopes and visions to you as well, through my blog.
What is Project Be Best all about?
Firstly and most importantly Project Be Best is about changing the way you think.
Most people think that what’s holding them back is their financial status. WRONG. What is holding you back is the way you think. That’s why I focus heavily on teaching you how to think.
I could try a thousand combinations to put this out, but there’s only one way to say this:
Mindset > Everything
Money, success, health, relationships and eventually freedom is a direct result of who you become, not the other way around.
For all the people who believe that they will make a lot of money first and then they will turn into better or more valuable people, I got some bad news for you guys. It ain’t working that way.
The core concepts of Project Be Best
Before we move on to the specifics, I have put together a list of the basic, core concepts of what I think are the most important factors to a person’s lifetime success and prosperity.
- Bad Social conditioning ruins us all, from birth to death. You need to learn how to overcome it as fast as possible.
- In order to have a complete life, you need to perform well in all three pillars of life. These are health, wealth and relationships.
- I would take profits over wages every single time. The 9-to-5 job principle is a direct residue of bad social conditioning and highly unsafe. The only safe way is for you to steer the wheel of your future. You and you alone should only be responsible for your destiny.
- Money is not limited. There is an abundance of it out there. All you have to do is get out and grab it.
- Money making is in direct correlation to the value that you have to offer to the marketplace, not the time you put into it. More time doesn’t necessarily mean more money. More value almost always equals more money.
- Health should be your first priority. It is especially important because you not only need to be healthy but also to be in a sharp condition in order for your body and mind to perform well at all levels. If your body and mind aren’t working like a well-oiled machine, no higher goals can be achieved.
- Good social skills are most of the times a prerequisite. Unless you do well with other people, it will be very difficult to excel on the other pillars. It doesn’t really matter if you believe that you’re some kind of computer genius that you have it all figured out. In the end, being good with people will take you a long way.
- The journey to excellence never stops. You can never say “I have arrived.” We should live in order to survive and thrive. Continuous improvement is the only way. Every night you go to sleep, try to be a tiny bit better person than the one waking up in the morning.
The key to success
Obviously, success is a personal thing and it highly depends on personal standards. But here in PBB, we define success in terms of freedom. Freedom to do what you think it’s best for you. Whatever you want, whenever you want it.
You cannot really enjoy freedom unless you spend your time exactly the way you want to. My image of success is to have the financial freedom to take decisions not based on time restrictions but on free will.
I cannot stress this enough but unless you have a complete control over the way you spend your time, and the resources necessary to spend it the way you want, you cannot possibly consider yourself free.
So how does my freedom plan look like?
My freedom plan is really basic but a complete one I’d like to think . It goes as follows:
- Decide how you want your life to be from now on.
- Invest in your self-development first.
- Leave behind anything that holds you back.
- Create income streams that will give you momentum.
- Invest a chunk of your earnings to achieve long-term wealth.
Easier said than done. But let’s take a moment to look at these steps one by one.
Step one is to decide who you want to be. What is your plan for you? Do You want to become someone of importance? Do You want to leave a dent in this world? You want to live an extraordinary life or a life in mediocrity and scarcity?
Well, this is entirely up to you to decide. Bad social conditioning has taught us to think exactly like the person next to us. But you have the option to make a different choice you know? Nobody is forcing you to live a mediocre life. Stand up and make a decision to an abundant life now!
Step two is all about investing in you first. You need to see yourself as a racing horse. Unless you are in top condition, both physically and mentally you will not win this race. Contrary to the mainstream belief, money, health or success is not an act of God or luck.
It’s your hard earned work and effort that will bring the finest results. So stop complaining about bad luck and start investing in yourself. Search, read, exercise and improve every aspect of your life the best way you can. Until you know how to do it, there’s no way to make it. spend a big chunk of your time, reading, learning and implementing stuff. Your self is the vessel that will bring you to success.
Step three is the difficult part where you need to cut off things that hold you back. Unfortunately sometimes, friends, family the society or even our own beliefs will keep us handcuffed to mediocrity.
No matter how hard or painful it feels, you need to cut loose of these bad influences. People that don’t offer anything valuable to you and only act as distractions will need to be left behind.
This applies to your own fears as well. Strip off your fears and take a moment to think what’s really the worst thing that can happen to you. What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you lose or quit your day job? In the beginning, you might struggle, but after a while you’ll stand on your feet and you will have already freed a huge chunk of time to work for yourself and nobody else.
Step four is about taking massive action. Take advantage of everything you have learned up to now. Put it to good use and try to create one or more income streams that will get you moving.
I know this isn’t as easy as it might sound, but it’s more than doable. There is a ton of cool ideas out there and a huge amount of information on how to implement them. Heck, I will even provide you with a solid one, right here in this post.
Excuses are for mediocre people, and since you are here, reading this, I bet you’re not one of them. So let’s get this business venture started!
Step five is about creating passive income streams. This is the final step where you can finally “relax” a bit in case you need it. You should, by now, have created one or more solid streams of income by putting in action all this hard work and knowledge. Now it’s time to re-invest some of them in other options in order to generate more revenue without your active involvement.
Again, this can only be achieved after you have successfully completed all the previous steps. Remember wealth is a marathon, not a sprint. It will take some time to enjoy all this passive income heaven, but in the end, it will totally worth it.
This is the step where you will put your money to work for you. This is the step where you have achieved financial freedom. Enjoy it. You’ve earned it. Fair and square.
I know what you’re thinking. It’s very easy to say but very difficult to implement. Well, remember what I said earlier. It’s all about your mindset and your perspective. But because I really want to prove this last point to you, here is my concrete three-step plan for financial (and not only) freedom, and how you can get started TODAY:
- Create a business that is not directly related to your time. Most often through an online business.
- Invest your profits into a more “passive” income stream.
- Enjoy your freedom through these profits, or if you aim higher reinvest these profits into long-term wealth options like dividend-stock, IPOs or even start up companies.
Where to start right now
Every major action needs a little traction in the beginning, so I invite you to start by taking these 3 very specific steps right now!
- Read as many posts as you can from the must-read section. This will help you build a stronger mindset about wealth (and life in general).
- Start reading one by one all of the books found in this post right now. These books will help you clean your bad social conditioning and will galvanize your correct, wealth oriented mindset.
- Take a look at this post here for a robust and applicable idea on how to start a very profitable online business. I explain everything in detail.
If all of the above didn’t convince you to change your life, then shoot me an email here, and I’ll try to give you my insight on the subject.
I’d really love to hear your ideas on your long-term freedom plan. Take a minute to leave a comment below.